Technical Services Supervisor
Job Title: Technical Services Supervisor
Closing Date: 13 November 2020
Location: East Kilbride, Glasgow
Salary: Competitive with benefits
Contract Type: Full-time
Your main responsibility as the Technical Services Supervisor is to work with the CAM to ensure airworthy state of the aircraft managed by Air Charter Scotland Ltd. You will report to the CAM from regulatory point of view.
You will help to coordinate the airworthiness tasks as defined in the CAME to develop and Control Technical Services within the company, whilst offering support to other departments as required.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering (aviation) or equivalent through experience;
- ICT literate (specific aviation software such as Leon, CAMP or similar)
- Knowing and understanding the procedures & processes (operational, quality, safety,…) installed by the company
- High level of communication skills
- Management and Control of Maintenance Tracking Programmes for the managed aircraft.
- Manage the Continuing Airworthiness Records Systems (Part MA305) consistent with the efficient returns of records when aircraft leave the fleet.
- Collation and Management of original records with due consideration for the regulatory and program storage obligations.
- Review and support action of Service Bulletins and other OEM advisory documentation with recommendations to embody on operator aircraft
- Ensure continual process and productivity improvements
- Monitoring of NAA Publications for updates that affect fleet airworthiness and operational reliability
- Airworthiness directive review and analysis
- Develop and enhance processes and procedures to ensure and improve aircraft availability and system reliability.
- Responsible for the production of Aircraft and Engine Reliability reporting.
- Applicants should have an organised, adaptable and flexible approach with strong interpersonal skills and a diplomatic approach. You will be enthusiastic and maintain a professional appearance and manner.
- The ability to prioritise in an everchanging environment, remain calm and adapt under pressure are essential for the role. Excellent communication skills combined with courtesy and integrity are also important. Good administration skills and computer literacy are essential.
How to Apply
You can apply for this post online by uploading your CV and related documents via the link below
Apply online now